• Diploma in Labor Relations from the Escola de Relacions Laborals, in affiliation with the Universitat de les Illes Balears (1995).
• Practicing Human Resources graduate at the Balearic Islands Association of Human Resources Graduates since 1995, member no. 609.
• Postgraduate studies in Administration and Management of Personnel at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, UOC (2002).
• Expert postgraduate in Labor Relations and Social Security at the Universitat de les Illes Balears (2005).
• Advanced technical Master’s degree in Occupational Safety & Health in the four specialties—Safety, Hygiene, Ergonomics, and Psychosociology—at the Universitat de les Illes Balears (2007).
• Advanced technical postgraduate studies in Gender Equality at the King Juan Carlos University (2010).
• Courses on Mediation, Immigration, and Nationality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Labor Relations at the Universitat de les Illes Balears (2016).
• Head of Labor Law at the Buades Delgado Rotenhan office (1995-1998).
• Concepción Sagristá Ramis Labor Law Services (1998-2005).
• Head of Labor Law at the firm Gene Font Mora, Ltd. (2005-2015).
• Head of Labor Law at the firm ASG Asesores, Ltd. (2006-2013).
• Head of Labor Law at the firm Balear Legal & Tax, Ltd. since 2011.
• Head of Labor Law at the firm Auren Asesores Palma since 2013.
• Head of Labor Law at the firm Font Mora Sainz de Baranda, Ltd. since 2015.
• Spanish, Catalan, and French.