- Bachelor’s degree in Law at the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB), 2010.
- Specialization in Corporate Tax Law at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), 2011.
- Master’s degree in Law at the University of the Balearic Islands (UIB), 2013.
- Specialization courses on fiscal and tax matters at the ICAIB, 2014.
- Specialization courses on family and gender-based violence matters at the ICAIB, 2015.
- Human Capital Assistant at Ernst & Young Barcelona, 2011.
- Practicing member no. 5572 of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (ICAIB), March 2013.
- Attorney at Oliver, Pinya i Truyols, 2013-2016.
- Spanish and Catalan (native), English (advanced).