• Bachelor’s degree in Law at the University of the Balearic Islands, 1988.
• Master’s degree in Human Resources Management at Alfonso X el Sabio University, 2008.
• Practicing member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association. Member no. 3093
• Collaborator in insolvency proceedings.
• Director General of Social Services. Government of the Balearic Islands (2005-2007).
• Director General of the Juvenile and Family Department. Government of the Balearic Islands (2003-2005).
• Legal advisor for the Administrative Action Service. Coastal Protection in the Balearic Islands (2001-2003).
• Executive Director of the Women’s Interdepartmental Commission. Government of the Balearic Islands (1996-1999).
• Acting senior technician. Vice presidency. Government of the Balearic Islands (1996).
• Senator’s advisor in the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands. Parliament of the Balearic Islands (1996-1995).
• Acting chief clerk. Insular Council of Menorca (1995-1993).
• Delegate in Menorca. Mutual Assurance Society, ISBA (1992).
• Expert in communication, teaching seminars and giving various presentations.
• Spanish and Catalan as native languages. Knowledge of English.