- Bachelor’s degree in Law at the Universitat de les Illes Balears in 2011.
- Master’s degree in Lawyering at the Universitat de les Illes Balears in 2013.
- Master’s degree in Family Law at the Universitat de les Illes Balears in 2014.
- Prevention of risk in the workplace course at the Universitat de les Illes Balears in 2010.
- Specialization on Foreigners Law at the ICAIB in 2013.
- Specialization on the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural
- persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (GDPR) at CAEB Formació in 2017.
- Practicing member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association since 2011 (no. 5420).
- She has carried out her practice in Blaya-Coll law firm (2013-2016)
- Preparation for public competitions for procedural and administrative body (2016-2017).
- In house lawyer of Grupo Cursach (2017-2018).
- Professional practice specializing in labor law and Social Security law.
Spanish, Catalan, Italian.