• Degree in Economics from the University of Barcelona.
• Master in Tax Consultancy and Management (AGT) by ESADE, Ramon Llull University in Barcelona.
• Economist and tax adviser collegiate practicing in the College of Economists of the Balearic Islands in 2006, collegiate nº 934.
• He began his professional career in the fiscal, financial and accounting department of the local firm Oliver and Maura Financial and Tax Advisors between October 2003 and September 2006.
• Subsequently, he continued his career in the tax department of the Spanish firm Garrigues Abogados y Asesores Tributarios between October 2006 and February 2015.
• Finally, before joining the firm, as a senior associate of the tax department of the international firm Deloitte Asesores Tributarios between February 2015 and September 2017.
• Joined the office in September 2017.
• Specialized in tax, tax and accounting matters, having, among others, the following professional experiences:
o Recurrent advice in the fiscal and accounting area to tourist groups and companies from different Spanish and foreign sectors.
o Advice in the tax area to individuals (IRPF, IS & D, declarations of assets abroad, etc) both Spanish and foreign.
o Advice in the search for tax incentives and tax refunds for both individuals and legal persons (deductions in Corporate Tax and Income Tax, reduction in the cadastral value, returns of the IVMDH, returns of the ISyD to non-residents, etc.) .
o Tax advice and coordination with Spanish and foreign firms in acquisition processes of all types of companies, real estate assets and businesses, both in Spain and abroad.
o Participation and coordination of due diligence processes in the tax, accounting and financial field in Spain and abroad.
o Business restructuring, planning and execution of mergers, splits and other structural modifications from the tax, accounting and financial perspective.
o Advice and preparation of the Tax Consolidation Regime of Corporate Tax for tourist groups and companies from different sectors.
o Control of Accounting, Administration, Treasury, Balance and financing routes in companies of various sectors.
• Management of work teams in the tax department of the Palma de Mallorca office of Garrigues Abogados Abogados and Tax Advisors and Deloitte Tax Advisors.
• He has participated as a speaker in numerous seminars, seminars and papers related to Taxation, Financial Law and Commercial Law.
• Author of publications in the tax field both in the written press and in specialized magazines.
• Spanish, Catalan, English .