• Bachelor’s degree in Law at Comillas Pontifical University (ICADE).
• Practicing member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association. Member no. 2855.
• Master’s degree in Public Finance from the Universitat de les Illes Balears (UIB).
• Master’s degree in Bankruptcy Law. Antonio de Nebrija University (Madrid).
• Postgraduate degree in Financial Management. ESADE. Business School.
• Postgraduate degree in Business Valuation. Center for Financial Studies (CEF).
• Deputy tax inspector for the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands.
• Head of the Legal & Tax Department of Auren Auditores y Consultores in Palma.
• Senior Associate of the firm Landwell (PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal and Tax) in Palma.
• Director General of the Taxation and Revenue Department of the Govern de les Illes Balears.
• Partner of the firm Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo in Palma de Mallorca.
• Professor of the Master’s degree in Bankruptcy Administration of the University of Deusto, Palma. Field: Taxation in Insolvency Proceedings.
• Professor in the degree in Executive Law at the Faculty of Social Sciences. Department of Law and International Relations of the Antonio de Nebrija University.
• Professor in the Master’s degree in Legal Practice of the firm Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo. Liquidation in Bankruptcy Proceedings.
• Speaker at numerous seminars, conferences, and lectures on taxation, financial law, and commercial law.
• Spanish, Catalan, and English.