• Bachelor’s degree in Law at the University of the Balearic Islands.
• Preparation for public competitions for notary public.
• Practicing member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association since 2001. Member no. 3951.
• He has carried out his practice in various local firms, as well as in the firms Roca Junyent (2004-2006) and Garrigues (2006-2014). He joined the firm in 2015.
• He specializes in civil and commercial litigation, with experience in contentious administrative and criminal matters in Spanish courts.
• 15 years of experience in arbitration proceedings and real estate transactions.
• Tutor for the litigation and arbitration internship in the advanced course in Corporate Law offered by Centro de Estudios Garrigues and Harvard University for four years, being responsible for all litigation tutors in Spain from 2007 to 2010.
• Permanent professor at the Bankruptcy Forum held by Thomson Reuters Aranzadi, in collaboration with Garrigues, at the Balearic Association of Commercial Graduates in 2013 and 2014.
• Author of numerous legal publications, both in newspapers and journals.
Spanish, Catalan, Galician, and English.