• Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration at the University of Barcelona in 1990.
• Postgraduate diploma in Accounts Auditing from the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 1995.
• Member of the Balearic Islands Association of Economists since 1991, with no. 381.
• Responsible for tax advice, accounting, and auditing at the firm Tarongi (1990-2008).
• Self-employed practicing auditor since 2003.
• Partner of the firm Dextra Balear (2008-2015).
• Member of the board of directors of the Balearic Islands provincial association, Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Spain since 2006.
• Accounting and tax consulting and management.
• Spanish, Catalan.