- Bachelor’s degree in Law at the Universitat de les Illes Balears in 1994.
- Practicing member of the Balearic Islands Bar Association (no. 3095).
- Master’s degree in Tax Advising
- Founding partner of the law firm and tax advisers CALVET & SERRA since 1999. She has worked here until her incorporation to the FMSB firm in November 2018, responsible for Fiscal, Tax and Accounting Consultancy, especially:
- Tax declaration for NON RESIDENTS in Spain (this includes for example: Non-resident income taxes, Wealth tax, Tax returns from 3% sales tax, Capital gains tax; Inheritance and Donations, NIE proceedings)
- Advice on the purchase and sale of real estate and companies.
- Constitution and liquidation of companies.
- Tax and accounting consulting for companies and individuals.
- Tax Inspections.
- Economic-Administrative appeals and claims.
Spanish, Catalan, German and English